Table of Contents
Setup NFT Token Gating for all sites and meetings
In this guide, we will see how you can setup NFT Token gating for any website like Wix, WordPress, Squarespace, Joomla, Drupal, and a lot more to protect users from accessing specific pages and content. You can also secure applications like Google Drive, Google Meet, Zoom, Webx, Adobe Connect by enabling NFT Token Gating .
Let’s take a look at the steps to get started with NFT Token Gating today.
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below to setup NFT Token Gating for all sites and meetings
Step 1: Sign up with Dapps
- Visit https://dapp.miniorange.com.
- First Create an account.
- Login with your credentials.
Step 2: Setup NFT Token Gating for your site
- In the dashboard, select the cloud application for which you want to apply NFT Token Gating. If your cloud application is not present here, Select Others.
- Enter Site Details like:
1. Enter your domain name in the next field like (www.abc.com).
2. Enter the server IP in the next field . If you don’t know the server IP, open your command prompt or terminal window and run “ping domainName“ Eg -: ping www.abc.com
Copy the highlighted IP(without the bracket) and paste in server IP field
- Click on Next.
- Enter SSL Certificate Details for your domain.
1. Enter the SSL key value.
2. Enter the SSL Certificate value.
Note: If SSL is not available on your website, please get in touch with us and we will assist you with obtaining it.
- Enter Token Gating Configuration like:
- For Full Site Token Gating the steps remain the same as in Page Based Token Gating.
- After filling all the details click on Submit.
- Now configure your DNS to point to our server dapp.miniorange.com (22.214.171.124)
a. Select from full site or page based token gating.(In full site token gating the whole site will be NFT token gated and for page based token gating only the url page configured will be NFT token gated.)
b. For Page Based Token Gating provide the following details
i. Enter page path - > Here enter the page which you want to NFT token gate
For eg : www.pando.com is the domain and i want to NFT token gate www.pando.com/features so in page path enter /features to NFT token gate it. /feature and all its child pages will be NFT token gated.
ii. Select Blockchain where your smart contract is deployed.
iii. Enter Token Standard. I.e ERC721 or ERC1155.
iv. Enter contract address.
v. Enter Token Id.
vi. Enter minimum NFTs required to access the configured page.
vii. Click on add to configure more configuration for page based NFT token Gating.
viii. After authentication if the user don’t have required NFT to view the restricted content then they will be shown customized page which shows unauthorized access and will contain a button which will redirect the user to the provided link. The link could be the page of the NFT listed on Opensea or any other marketplace.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.