Table of Contents
Setup NFT Token Gating for Circle
In this guide, we will see how you can setup NFT Token gating for Circle, In Circle NFT Token Gating, users will grant access to spaces in the community, if users possess a specific NFT, they will get access to the specific space in the community, and as soon as they transfer that NFT, their access to that space will be revoked. NFT token gating in Circle offers exclusive access, community engagement, monetization, rarity, token utility, security, and support for creators.
Follow the Step-by-Step Guide given below to setup NFT Token Gating for Circle
Step 1: Step to setup Circle Token Gating in DApp
- Visit https://dapp.miniorange.com.
- Then, you have to log in to the dashboard using your credentials. You can also log in using Sign-in with Google Button.
- After a successful login, you will be redirected to the dashboard, and in the dashboard, you have to select Circle in the token gating section.
- You will see a field where you need to provide an access token. You can obtain the access token from your Circle community settings. To obtain the token go to your Circle community and click on the settings.
- Click on the API section. Locate the access token there. You can either use an existing one or generate a new one. Then, Copy the access token.
- Return to the MiniOrange DApp dashboard. Paste the access token in the Access Token field and click on the "Submit Access Token" button.
- Now, Choose the community to which you want to apply token gating. Once selected, click on the "Submit Community" button.
- To apply token gating to a specific space in your community, click on the "Add Configuration" button.
- Click on the “Select Space” button and select the space you want to Token gate.
- Then fill in the NFT details for your token-gated space.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the configuration is submitted, you will see your token gated space and NFT’s info for accessing that space. Click on the link provided to copy it.
- Go to the corresponding space in your community. Click on the space settings and select the customize option.
- Within the customization settings, find the option to set the space's access level. Make sure to select the "Private" access option for your space.
- Proceed to the lock screen section. Customize the layout of the lock screen to align with your brand. In the lock screen settings, locate the Button URL field Paste the link that you copied from the miniOrange DApp dashboard into the Button URL field. Click on the "Save Changes" button to finalize the customization.
1. Select blockchain network.
2. Select token standard I.e ERC721 or ERC1155
3. Enter the contract address for your NFT.
4. Specify token gating conditions, such as the minimum number of NFTs or the token ID.
Step 2: How can the end-user access the space in Circle?
- When new users attempt to access the space in your community, they will encounter the lock screen you configured. To gain access, they need to click on the "Get Access" button.
- Users will be automatically redirected to a webpage that reflects your community's branding. On the webpage, users will see the name of the space they are trying to access. They need to provide their email address in the designated field on the webpage and click on the “Request Access” button.
- Users must connect their crypto wallet and verify their wallet address by signing the message. If they possess the required NFT, they will be granted access to the space in the community.
- After getting access, they have to click OK, and they will be redirected to the space in the community. They will now be able to access the space.
Congratulations on successfully configuring NFT Token Gating for Circle.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.